Saturday, August 1, 2009

A page from my slumbook '09 part one

Today I was sorting out my memorabilia drawer...you know, - the one where you keep your love letters, poems and shit from primary and secondary
school, the one you go to when you wanna remember where you've come from and who you were... yeah- that drawer! So I stumbled upon my standard
5 'slumbook' ... remember those? I know - total throwback memory! Anyway, It got me thinking about what Im really looking for in a man, so I thought I'd
write it down in a pseudo slum book format. Thus:

Name: Kye Kim
Age: Mid twenties
Sex: Male
Favourite food: Bloody steak with baked jacketed potates and mushroom sauce.... others
Favorite music: Indie rock and roll, Piano rock...others
E.T.C: View my profile
Dream guy: See below.

Physicalities:
His visage:
I really dunno what he'd look like cuz there are just too many variables to consider. he'd have to be attractive ( at least to me) but whats certain is that he wouldn't be bearded. Pehaps goateed, moustached, or even clean shaven but bearded- I dunno!

His Height:
He'd be average. you know...somewhere between 5'5 and 5'11. Im not really a stickler for height, that is, as long as its not in the extremes -I find that I feel a certain inquietude around really tall and really short people )

His Physique: In this department, he'd probably be average too. I'm thinking either fit and lean or slightly, just slightly chubby I find both these varieties of average very attractive. More importantly though, he'd have to be comfortable in his own skin! I think self confidence and love of self = Sexy

Race: Again, I'm at a loss. Skin color doesnt really matter. As long as its smooth- I'm a sucker for exteroception...and touchy feely like a muthafukca ( in private though)
I have to admit a certain partiality for dark skin though, so he'd probably be dark- chocolate dark- Nice!
Regardless of what race he'd be, a lovely butt would be definitely totally come through!!!!!!

Personality:
This I need to explore all on its own. For now, Here's the summary:
He gatsta have all general sensibilities of a good human being you know: caring, loving, kind *yawn* patient *yawn*...all that lonely hearts column stuff..but
most importantly, he'd havta be a sanguine, positive and happy person. Negativity sucks! He'd also have to be mentally stimulating- thats a big one!
He'd appreciate the arts, love his literature and gatsta live his life for his passion- no matter what it is. Emotional independence is another biggy! Few things suck more than being with a person who can't handle their feelings and need to be told how and what to feel.

To be continued... Its 10.22pm and I must heed my cravings and attend to the call of the single malt whiskey that awaits me somewhere in this lovely, lush and lurid Nairobi of ours!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! i like! ...someone who needs to be told how to feel...u just...*drops down laughing!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your last post, you indicated you are only attracted to a particular type of man.... this description sound very general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gay Nairobi Man: True. It IS a general description...More like the boundaries of what I'm willing to explore.

    ReplyDelete