Thursday, August 6, 2009

Please?How? now?

Befor e I begin, I ask that yalls forgive my ineloquency –is there such a word? for im 6 sheets to the wind or rather, higher than snoop dogg on a plane at cruising altitude! (patent pending on that simile) anyhooooooooooo. As we’ve already established . Im drunk-en-ish and figuresd I might as well share shit before I forget it…….
I kicked it with a twice removed boy of mine (twice removed = friend youre cool with through another friend) today. He sed that he needed to sip up and drown his sorrows cuz his long term girlfriend has just recently left the country for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and being the sucker for any random opportunity to restore the tissues with a stiff whisky that I am, I jumped on it like kriss kross ( patent pending)
So, I get to nakumatt ukay and find that he’s already purchased a bottle of grant’s whisky ( not bad)! He’s in a bad way so we drink up in the whip and talk about his girlfriend-departed for like two hours. I’m all supportive and shit until about halfway through the bottle when all of a sudden I realize that I can’t stop looking at his lips I really try to fight it but I cant stop looking at his lips…. Why must he keep licking them all the muthafuckin time? Why Hadnt I noticed this before? Or had I? Is it a thing he always does and am I just noticing it now? How now is it that I wanna grab his shirt collar kiss him? How now can I be fantasising about mutual fellatios? Some buuuuullshit I think, so I Excuse myself, dash off to the bathroom ( still at ukay) then tell him( rather impatiently) that we have to roll out to a club or something like that. We get to havanna / bacchus and beep beep beep beeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep -my gaydar is going off like crazy,,,,,and its not just all in my drunkrn randy mind…….Its for real! Mad eye contact from a a coupla potentially gay dudes in the spot….- I’m excited! I try to be as “gay” as possible- as if my lingering eye contact is not enough but nothing!….. dudes still keep stealing glances at me like they dunoo wsup!!!!! ( maybe I dunno wsup) Maybe theyre waiting for me to hala at them…. No fukcin way!!!!They must be tripping! Kye’s the hot boy! ( I know… shallow much!)
Through the whole thing, Mr. twice removed is still giving me his soapy. Soppy relationship storos and a coupla whisky’s later, I’m back to thinking about how much I wanna literally suck the life outta his ever-fuckin wet lips-( why the fuck does he keep licking his lips while he talks to me? It all in my gay ass mind? We kick it and I do whatever I can to hide my lascivious longings. We eventually got bored by the cacophony that is havvana/ bacchus and went back to ukay and sipped another half of grants whisky…. I totally wierded the poor soul out with a prolonged hug- (I seldom hug the boys) when we were parting ways. And had I been a tot or two drunker. I just may have tried to kiss the dude!
How now I ask… How now???????? I scare myself
Nite yalls!

11 comments:

  1. "I'm excited! I try to be as 'gay' as poissible..."

    O, dear. Go on, then. Embarrass your newly found sexual fraternity by teling us how you reinforced the way straights stereotype us, all evening, in a public bar...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... This made my day! I actually went to a gay bar yesterday, so i can totally picture you ''trying to be gay a s possible''

    I totally know the feeling... Wanting to kiss your friend... I have to brag though! I got to... Among other things!

    ''kye's the hot body!!!''

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm...throw caution to winds sometimes. you should have kissed him and explain yourself with "it was Grants..I swear!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would encourage you to approach and ask him before "making a move," unless you mutually "combust," which has and can happen. (I speak from true experience, as my first encounter was spontaneously planned in advance).

    But, I hasten to add we all do things inebriated we would not do "cold sober," so getting a guy drunk, having sex, may lead to a "crisis" after, when either one of you come down from the liquor. I also speak from experience, where the regrets were so unfortunate our friendships were irrevocably broken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot speak for protocols in Africa, but here in San Francisco we simply tell folks we are gay. If their eyes sparkle and light up, hey, we now know who is what and which team we play for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am quite serious about my previous post. I've always been open and honest with folks, and most appreciate it. In fact, I've never received rejection from anyone. (What they privately felt may be another matter.)

    I've encountered sexually men who are ostensibly straight, because they wanted to experience homoeroticism out of curiosity, and some of the best head I've had was by straight men, who married and have a family.

    They appreciated the candor, desired the experience, and chartered a course that "fit" their needs.

    Summary: Be open and honest. No one faults someone for the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @spiralx:LOL!It honestly seemed like a nice idea at the time though.

    @Kahawamoto:You just had to brag didn't you? I'm bruce banner green with envy, plus, I've been thinking about the dude ever since...


    @Gay Nairobi Man: *sigh* If only I had had two more shots...if only...


    @Gay species: Sadly, things are rather different here in Kenya. Its hard enough to come out to family let alone friends. The truth- though beautiful and liberating can be a real bitch here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jus had 2 tell u i absolutely LUV the pic that's ur title background....HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a few shots to be brave enough, then get closer to him touch his thighs, wink at him, and say "hi" then get closer to his lickable lips and breathe hard.......the rest i am sure u know where to proceed

    ReplyDelete