Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE CHRONICLES OF A CYBERHUNTER. season 1 episode 1

Alot has changed over the past coupla months. I've steadily grown from repression to denial then from denial to realization and I now find myself growing past simple realization into acceptance, understanding and learning..


And it is during this period of learning that I have noticed certain changes... it started with body chills, sleepless nights and restless days, followed by spontaneous, uncontrollable erections ( yes, priapism!) these, all brought on by the primordial need for companionship and desire for all the benefits therein.. And one morning, I awoke to find that I had morphed into an unfamiliar being...The cool, geeky, mild mannered Kye was gone and In his stead, there lay KYE-THE GO-GETTER or is it GO-GET-HIM-CYBERHUNTER!


It all started about two weeks ago when the coolest dude ( mad shout out to dvdmugambi!!!!!) who's also gay I might add, randomly decided out of the depths of his cool, caring, chivalrous, compassionate and consoling, heart to give a brotha some useful advice on homosexuality...you know..the do's and the dont's.
He suggested that I use Gaydar .co.uk to meet people but however stressed the need for caution.
As soon as I logged in I was astonished... scratch that..astounded...no, scratch that...flummoxed..no that's not it...I was fuckin stupefied!
I had no inkling, no idea that the Gay world -in Kenya that is, was so vast! I'm like what in the name of prometheus' pubes is this!
I truly had no idea that there existed so many different types of gay!
Bears = Hairy men..I think
twinks ... still dunno
Preppies -  Me..I think
Geeks - definitely me
Bikers
Chubbies
Clubbers
Farmers
Footballers ...and the list goes on


And the types of fetishes....what!!!!!! I'm talking armpits to kilts to frottage, rubber pvc and masks. And the sexual activities???
Suffice it to say that I've always considered myself a bit of a freak but I now see the folly in my thinking.Here are but a few; You'll understand what I'm saying:


Breath Control- This is Dangerous! ask David carradine(God rest his soul)
CBT- whats this?
Cottaging- sounds sophisticated
Electro- ??
Glory Holes- any one care to elaborate?
Masters & Dogs- as in literally?
Rimming- nice
Vacuum Pumping- Nah, I dont even believe this happens
Wrestling- hmmm
Fisting- ........................need i say more? 

Anyway, I digress!
The long and short of it is that I'm learning..... Im growing.....My eyes are beginning to open.- For example, I hadn't thought much about my role,
Ive learned that I am possibly an Active/ versatile....I've learned that I'M not every guys type  ( Imagine my surprise and chagrin!!..) Most importantly I've learned that I don't have to rush into anything...cuz I'm not the only virgin gay in Nairobi!
I've chatted with more than a coupla guys- some nice , some average and some downright scary!
Point is, I realise that I need not worry anymore about making gay friends Or meeting someone...Cuz If I really want to, and if my vetting process is sufficiently on point, I KNOW that I eventually will- It's a wonderful feeling I tell you!
I now realise that this journey has only just began, I see that this can and will be one heck of a ride- If I stop holding back!!!!
Fuck being shy and conservative! All hail KYE- THE GO GET HIM CYBERHUNTER and mad love to dvdmugambi- You're officially one of the chosen few to get to cooler-than-a-polar-bears-toe-nails on my cool-o-meter!
And finally, In tribute to my new found bravado and to all those sexual predator type fucks that keep sending me sexually aggressive mail...I present....... drum-roll please...... MY TUSH!


And now I'm curious....For those who have one, feel free to gimme a rating on your Tush-o-meter, 
butt-o-meter or whatever it is you call your scale..

16 comments:

  1. Good luck in your foray... cyberspace meets and online searches have their fair share of trouble. So be very very cautious.

    As one who knows tushes and love them....I must say Ahem! You have a great one there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo sure ya a virgin coz sthng looks familiar, just kidding, dude! be careful on online dating 50% of those profiles are fake, it's your duty to sift thru'and know which ones need a try and the fakers. Especially the African ones needs a hawk's eye. Doing an article on gay scams maybe next week It'll be out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go with tush-o-meter :).that's really ur tush...me lykie Kye ;).i'd grab it any day!GO GET HIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice butt!!!
    people at the cyber are looking at me funny coz i'm giggling at the computer...
    if youz a go getter, then go get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to say am happy you are learning to appreciate and understand urself. On the butt-o-meter i say it is a nine hands down!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kye,

    I am so proud of you, you make all my posts about coming out and being open and proud the reason for our existence. Until you OWN your way and manner of making love, you were hidden, desperate, but now you've opened like a flower to life's experiences. Your Gay Species and his Beloved could not be happier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @GNM: Worry not! I am exercising extreme caution. And thanks...you made me blush..hard!

    @Haute Haiku: Ha! Ha! Thanks for the advice. I'm still waiting on your article though.

    @Dark n Twisty: Kye's the hot boy, Dark n Twisty's the hot girl! Better recognize!

    @Kahawamoto: Thank you, thank you very much!

    @Naughty feeling: I personally thought it's more like an 8... but who am I to argue with truth? Thanks. Henceforth, 9 it is!

    @ The Gay Species: You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, welcome to the fabulous side of life... it rocks and we have the style. Yup and your right dvdmugambi rocks and am glad to call him my friend and one of the wing men of the fabulous mafiaso that we are... LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kye,

    Just a word of "caution" about "roles." Initially, they are very important, because no one likes to act in ways in which he feels uncomfortable. But "role playing" now, while fine, may become an albatross later.

    While I strongly advocate one never do something one is uncomfortable with -- no matter what a partner pleads -- even this "top" enjoys being "bottomed." I especially enjoy it when Beloved is my "top." No other man is quite as "great."

    Today, we "typecast" too easily, and then "miss the forest for the tree." Being comfortable as a "top" should explore those opportunities as a "top," but someone -- with patience, longing, and horny -- may come along, proffer enough good reasons to ride him. Into those pleasures (and preparations) for functioning as the "bottom" MAY reveal just how wonderful the WHOLE homoerotic panoply CAN BE.

    There is, after all, a difference between a "skill," and "making good loving." A good lover will open vistas and opportunities you initially thought to close.

    Anyone can "get off" sexually, but HOW to proceed, and WHY we enjoy what we do, will guide you into many blessed realms you'll look back and remember the words of Gay Species and his Beloved's words: Don't Close Doors, Open the Windows. Respect Yourself Always, and Demand No less from others.

    Meanwhile, "happy hunting." And while I think the pictured "butt" is sexy, what does the rest of the man look like? Butts don't come detached from the MAN, any more than Cocks do. Fixations, now, are fine, but keep your mind on the complete PRIZE, a complete MAN -- with nipples, lips, perineum, cock, chest, eyes, and oh so wonderful smiles. Not to ignore "mind." When you help to make a MAN smile broadly, you have made it to the Big Leagues. When he SMILES and grabs HOLD of you in pure delight, you've just scored "all bases loaded home run." Run, my man, run.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we have collected tonnes of kenyan male photos from all over the internet and piled them in one website

    kenyanudeboys.wordpress.com

    feel free to contribute in any manner and make the website grow
    kenyanboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's interesting... homosexuals are rendered invisible to the extent that we don't even recognize our own. I always though I was the only one in Jamaica, and did everything humanly possible to leave when I was 17. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that one of my best friends was gay, with a boyfriend!!! I'm now very aware of the size of our community in Jamaica, and am proud to stand with them in the good fight.
    Live. Love. Explore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..."To love a man? It is like feeling the roaring ocean inside you. It is like knowing the source of the north wind. It is like getting your reward at the top of a mountain, a breathtaking panorama. It is like running with wild horses, panting with excitement. It is like deep sea diving, with the water below being perfectly clear. It is like walking on the beach naked, the sun licking your sweat. It is like falling backwards and laughing after realising there is nothing to fear.

    To explore a man's body? It is like getting to know your own shadow intimately. It is like being a child again. It is like playing with fire safely and not getting burned. It is like snowboarding without drugs, with skill as your high. It is like skiing in your own backyard. It is like big wave surfing, decimating waves of any size. It is like making an ollie waist height from flat. It is like rollerblading on the highway. It is like white water rafting down the Zambezi. To love a man is not like loving a woman.

    To be with a man, to feel his strength? It is like a road whose twists and bends you know well. It is like knowing all the answers to all the questions in an exam. It is like being passed before being tested' It is like being in a foreign country but speaking their language. It is like being welcomed to the carnival. It is like singing alone and hearing your echo. It is like dancing with the one that has been flirting with you all night.

    To know a man? It is like serenading yourself and all men. It is like having the choice of all the delicious forbidden fruit in a garden. It is like hearing butterflies sing. It is like hearing the music and understanding it. It is like being the orchestra. It is like being the matador and
    the bull, the ballerina and the audience, Fred and Ginger. It is like having your cake and eating it, scraping the depths of desire and satisfaction. It is like scaling a sacred sequoia. It is like knowing a secret everyone is asleep to.

    Oh, the infinite beauty of a man and his penis."

    Angelo, male prostitute in " The Quiet Violence of Dreams" by S.K. Duiker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where d'you go, Kye?

    Your journey paralleled mine in some ways and I enjoyed reading how you went about yours.

    Post coming up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is freakin scary. Its like reading about what my life would be like if I had the courage to accept myself. I currently live in a very small closet. So your blog was comforting, to say the least.

    Then you up and stop posting. Read all your stuff. Surprising how eloquent you are with all that whiskey. Anyway, point is, you should keep writing. I say this for selfish reasons but whatever, I feel you. I'm a gooey, emotional, self-absorbed, gay-ish (What the fuck does that mean!) mess.

    Your an inspiration, likely to die of cirrhosis real soon, but one none the less.

    ReplyDelete