Friday, June 5, 2009

It is what it is!

How do I make a start? How do I muster up the courage to splash into the unfamiliar water that is homosexuality? I never really felt like I was in the closet...maybe its because the closet was somewhere in the dark, repressed recesses of my mind. Now that its at the fore, and I now know that I'm right in it, now that I'm beginning to understand and embrace my sexuality, I realise that I cant breathe! It feels like i have a fcuking pneumothorax.. its dark, damp, I'm scared, I'm sweating and Im alone...so alone!
I have many friends, but there's no one I could talk to and it sucks! I wish to god that I had a gay friend- Ive never even had a conversation with a gay dude- how fcuked up is that?!
I know it'd really help if I did though, ... at least there'd be someone standing right beside me in it or even on the other side of the closet that i could to talk to. Anyway, it is what it is! A series of stiff restoratives should fix me right up... for a couple of hours at least!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah dude. Welcome. I'm clearly not a guy, i'm not even gay, but i do have gay friends, and a gay housemate... After writing that i think it might come out wrong. Like a white dude saying 'i have black friends, so i know what black folk are about...' don't take it that way.
    I like the blog though.
    Hold on to you're sanity, and if you loose your grasp, it's cool, the world good do with a little more crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queer etiquette demands that when a Kenyan gay blog goes live, they pop over to my spot and halla...am kidding.

    Welcome to blogsophere.. it is really a fun place and you have company.

    I will link back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said. I also have an obsession with cyber boys or at least i use to. Nice to see someone like me on here ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys, i came to accept myself like 1 month ago. its been really depressing and i feel more lonely than ever in spite of being sorrounded by thousands of people(niko kenyatta uni). since my discovery, i've had many sleepless nights worrying about my future. i wish there was someone i could talk to.

    ReplyDelete